Wednesday, January 4, 2012

An excellent forum for Hyundai automobiles

I've noticed quite a few people visiting this blog based on searches for the Hyundai Elantra's performance in snow, and I even had one commentor below with an issue with the finance team at Hyundai in my "1-10" post.

I thought I'd mention a fantastic resource for Hyundai information; it's a great forum specifically for Hyundai automobiles:

http://www.hyundai-forums.com

The forum is broken down by model and there are plenty of areas that can address your general and specific questions. I found it hugely helpful when I first bought my Elantra. Best of all, they're a very welcoming crowd. I say that because I've seen plenty of forums where the members are jerks who just say "do a search" to anything you ask. That said, do a search on the site first if you have a specific question. ;-) Odds are that you're not the first person with that question, so you'll find what you need already exists.

By the way, I'm still trying to sell a Hyundai factory iPod cable for $20 shipped..OBO.

2 comments:

  1. I will check the hyundai forums website, thanks for publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - thanks for including me! You're the best. Hope you are doing well.
    Hyundai

    ReplyDelete