Monday, February 18, 2013

Need a 2009 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol sticker kit?

Well, I won't sell you mine but I'll tell you how to get it. The stickers on my bike aren't *perfect", so I bucked up for a new kit so I can perfectly place all the sponsor stickers.

Step 1: own an authentic Repsol. You'll need the VIN to get your sticker kit. If they say they don't need it, they're wrong. Give it to them anyway because they can't order it without the VIN.

Step 2: go to the dealer with your VIN and the part number in the screen shot below. (83702MFLG20). The dealer will have a hard time finding it, so you get to be helpful.

Step 3: fork over $86.

Step 4: wait a week to pick up a big sheet of paper with a dozen-plus stickers on it that doesn't look like its worth $86.

BTW, anyone that says its a $500 paint job is right, but man...it's got to be one of the nicest liveries on the road. I've been lusting after this bike since it came out so I'm thrilled to see it my garage every day. "Haters gonna hate", LOL.

Anyone, enjoy your ride!





5 comments:

  1. Honda Cbr 1000Rr is pinnacle of Honda’s open-class sport motorcycle development. firstly got known for its powerful engine, aggressive look and high-build quality. 'One of the best litre-class motorcycles in the world'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed, the stickers look absolutely cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please explain what comes in the sticker kit? Does it come with the large repsol stickers that go on the tank and side fairing or is it only the sponsor stickers that go on the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a while, but I think it's only the sponsor stickers and not the giant Repsol ones.

      Delete
  4. I'm after a sticker kit for my 2013 600rr Repsol. Does anyone have a part #?

    ReplyDelete