Monday, September 5, 2016

Quad Lock discount code and review

Want 10% off a Quad Lock case?  Click here:


This link will give you the code and the link to Quad Lock's site to use the code.

I'm using the case now on my iPhone 6 Plus to hold it on my road bike but it's an easy swap to move the mount over to the mountain bike.  It's crazy sturdy and easy to put on and take off.
 
This is the mount on the bike and the phone case that it locks into:


 
The case is actually quite nice.  I use it as my main case now.

The "locking" part:
 
A view from the side of it mounted:
And here's the view from up front:

All in all, a really nice piece of kit.
 
Get 10% off here:


This link will give you the code and the link to Quad Lock's site to use the code.
 
 
Comment if you have any questions, I'll respond asap.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete