Thursday, June 21, 2012

Selling

Well, here's the ad I just put up:

For sale in Erie, PA:

2003 BMW F650GS Dakar, 31k

Pelican panniers

Touratech topcase bracket with rack and Pelican box

Staintune exhaust

ABS

Heated grips

Center stand

Original toolkit and manuals

Michelin Anakee tires with <1000 miles on them.

Fog lights

Bunch of Touratech goodies (skid, engine guard, fork guard)

I bought this off an inmate in February because I had a 50 mile one-way commute and figured it would be the perfect bike for 100 miles a day. I was right, but then I got a new job 1 mile from my house. I'm just not riding this bike like it deserves to be ridden.

Beautiful bike in great condition. Doesn't look like it got dropped or has ever been down (knock on wood, I'm still riding it).

Not really looking for trades, I plan to buy an low mileage SP2 RC51, 600RR or 1000RR in the Fall that I can run on the weekends and at the occasional track day.


Anyway, hit me up with any questions. Here or at johnblicha at gmail dot com.





1 comment:

  1. And she's sold. Best of luck to Mike, I'm certain he'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete