Friday, January 20, 2012

He's decided!

So I made a motorcycle decision, and it ended up being an adventure bike.  I found a really good deal on a well-farkled 2003 BMW F650GS Dakar and I’m picking it up tomorrow.  Here’s the pic:

 




I decided I needed something with really good gas mileage that had enough “giddy-up” to get out of people’s way, and also had the ability to do some off-roading.  This way, when I get the kids their dirt bikes I can keep track of them on the fields, gas lines and fire roads.

 

More details to follow…

1 comment:

  1. BMW is one of the best and most popular company in automobile. Its all the bikes are looking fantastic and also gives best performance while riding. BMW F650GS is really great bike and the sitting positing is very comfortable. The features and style of this bike are amazing. I am too excited to take a ride of this bike.

    ReplyDelete