Friday, October 28, 2011

Charlie Brown vs. Lucy football kick, waiting for the final chapter

You should all know that I have serious issues with Charlie Brown.  I don’t even want any of my kids reading the comics or watching the movies.  It ALL stems from Lucy pulling that ball away right when Charlie Brown is ready to kick it.


Number 1, he needs to stop believing she’s going to hold it.  Who falls for this more than twice?

Number 2, look at how much she’s enjoying it in this picture.  She has some serious issues.  If they ever do a Peanuts follow-up, where they track these kids after they’ve grown up, I guarantee that Lucy is working at the Department of Transportation, making everyone around her miserable, lives alone and has like 50 cats.

Number 3, (and keep in mind, there’s never a reason to hit a girl), Lucy needs her ass handed to her for pulling that ball.  Chuck needs to man up and stop letting himself get abused.

Number 4.  Buck up, Charlie.  You know what dude?  Sell that stupid dog and buy a kicking tee.

Until I see a cartoon/episode where Charlie Brown either plants his foot into her ass or actually kicks that ball like Pele in his prime, none of my kids is watching this crap.  Yep, I'm THAT dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment