Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I've solved the US employment crisis

It’s true, thank me later.  My method:  get rid of those stupid air dryers for your hands in public restrooms.

What was wrong with paper?  Paper keeps people employed.  We cut down trees, we process them, we make them into paper towels, companies buy them and salespeople at paper companies sell them…we package them and ship them to distributors, who ship them to places all over the US.  Look at all the Americans working in that situation.  Loggers, truck drivers, buyers, sales, factory workers, shippers, receivers, delivery drivers.  Not anymore. 

Instead, we’ve installed air dryers all over the place that are USELESS.  How long do I have to stand there before my hands get dry?  It takes forever.  I don’t have that kind of time, I have things to do. 

And how much of a time difference is there between rubbing your hands together under the air dryer versus just rubbing your hands together?  I’ll tell you:  not much.

They’re a waste of electricity, they’re a waste of time and they eliminate jobs.  Next time you’re in a public restroom, rip one off the wall.  (Or preferably, tell management they’re ridiculous and you want paper.  It’ll be less jail time.)

Thank me as usual by sending PayPal donations to johnblicha@gmail.com .  I’m re-employing millions, I would think millions of dollars would be an appropriate reward.  $10 is a start though, Obama.  I have a “shovel ready” for all the cash you’re going to send me.  I’m building a Scrooge McDuck Money Room.


No comments:

Post a Comment