Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Updates

Updates!



I’ve been slacking on posting, sorry!



My new iPhone 4 has arrived and it…is…AWESOME!  Even better than the 3G S in so many ways (screen, cameras, appearance, etc) and it gets about the same reception.  Plus Steve Jobs is giving me a free case – ROCK!  I don’t have any of the issues that I keep hearing about, so I’m pleased.  My better half’s iPhone 4 should arrive today too so we can FaceTime when one of us is away on business.



And we’re back to exercising too.  We throw all the boys in strollers in the early evening and run at least 3 miles, 4-5 times a week.  Pushing a giant double stroller with 50 extra pounds slows you down quite a bit, but then I feel like a sports car when I run without the stroller!  We’ve been at it for a few weeks, and one of us goes for a run when the boys are down for bed if we miss an evening.  The big kids love it too, because they ride their bikes with us.  Already lost a few pounds, and I sure feel better!  Hamot 10k is coming up, I’ll be there.



That’s all for now!








No comments:

Post a Comment