Monday, August 1, 2011

I need to get this off my chest

I know it’s been a while, but I’ll feel better if I say it.

I am DB Cooper.

Whew… 

By the way, if you haven’t seen it, there’s a NewsRadio episode in which Matthew (Andy Dick) is chasing Jimmy James (Steven Root), who claims to be DB Cooper, yelling “Are you Doobie Keebler?”.  Classic.

That was a great show.  Speaking of NewsRadio, I saw Dave Foley doing stand-up recently at the Improv in Pittsburgh.  He is a REALLY funny guy.  He’s not a clean comic, but he sure is a funny one.  Follow him at @DaveSFoley on Twitter if you want some regularly scheduled laughs.

And buy NewsRadio from Amazon.com!  The link is right here.  See how I’m always making your life easier and more organized?  This is why you read my blog, right?  I’m like the Steven Covey of babbling semi-coherently.

No comments:

Post a Comment